This is a limited production item. Get yours before they're gone!
"Simple and elegant, and works like a charm!"
Check out our Blog Post: What is a Boot Jack and How Do You Use It?
Boot Jacks make it easy to remove your tall boots, whether they're cowboy boots, fancy dancin' boots, work boots, muck boots or any style in between.
This Handmade Hardwood Boot Jack is a beautiful, heirloom quality item that's hand carved by an Artisan woodworker in Hemlock, NY.
- Put your foot on the base.
- Wedge the heal of your boot foot in the open angle on the front.
- Easily pull your boot foot out of the boot.
Made from hardwoods: Ash, Cherry and Walnut.
Makes a wonderful birthday or holiday gift.
- Hand carved by an Artisan woodworker in Hemlock, NY.
- Heirloom quality can be passed down for generations.
- Made from upcyled local wood.
- Treated with a water based lacquer.
Due to the nature of each item being individually handmade, slight variations will occur with wood grain and appearance from those pictured. Each one is beautiful and unique.
Size: Length: 13", Width at widest point: 4.5". Sizes are approximate.
Made in: Hemlock, NY
Lead time: 1 to 3 days
About the Manufacturer
>Shop Local New York
Dave Wurz "has fun" putting his own spin on classic designs and makes heirloom quality items - from the every day to the unusual. He works out of his shop in Hemlock, New York and creates his art using sustainably harvested local hardwoods. We're so happy to be working with Dave. Look for more of his items to be added to the site soon.