Gingerbread Cookie Soy Candle
These Gingerbread Cookie Soy Candles are hand poured in Oswego, IL.
Gingerbread cookies are a winter classic and this candle sets the mood with crisp gingerbread and sweet bakery scents.
Top notes: gingerbread cookie, cookie dough
Middle notes: vanilla, allspice, nutmeg, spices
Base notes: sugar, sweet icing
These premium candles have an amazing realistic scent from natural essential oils.
- 9 oz. of 100% natural Soy Wax.
- Hand poured into a reusable glass tumbler jar with lid.
- 2 cotton wicks.
- Fragrance and essential oil blend.
- 50 - 60 hour burn time.
Contains UV inhibitor to avoid discoloration.
Benefits of Soy Candles:
- Made from soy which is a sustainable, renewable resource, rather than paraffin which is derived from petroleum.
- Biodegradable wax cleans up with soap and water.
- Slower burning than paraffin wax.
- Burn without soot that can end up on your ceiling, walls and furniture.
Burn Time: 50 - 60 hours. Time is approximate.
Size: 9 oz., Height: 3 1/2". Width: 3 1/2". Sizes are approximate.
Made in: Oswego, IL
Lead time: 1 to 3 days
About the Manufacturer
Novelly Yours Candles
>Shop Local Illinois
Brittany Smith founded Novelly Yours Candles in 2015 Oswego, IL, a suburb of Chicago. Her husband Shane joined the team in 2021. All Novelly Yours candles are made with 100% all natural soy wax, a combination of essential oils and fragrance oils designed specifically for candle making, and zinc free cotton wicks. Each candle scent is a unique blend of fragrance oils that Brittany combines in house. The candles are hand poured by Brittany in their shop and a personal touch goes into every one. Great job Brittany and Shane!