Hot Toddy Soy Candle
These Hot Toddy Soy Candles are hand poured in Oswego, IL.
Settle in with this soothing, hot drink inspired scent! Aromas of bourbon, citrus, honey, and cinnamon with a dash of sugar.
Inspired by the classic drink, the Hot Toddy candle is perfect for the cooler weather! Stay warm with this candle meant to smell like a hot toddy with fragrances of bourbon, tart lemon, sweet honey, and cinnamon!
- 9 oz. of 100% natural Soy Wax.
- Hand poured into a reusable glass tumbler jar with lid.
- 2 cotton wicks.
- Fragrance and essential oil blend.
- 50 - 60 hour burn time.
Contains UV inhibitor to avoid discoloration.
Benefits of Soy Candles:
- Made from soy which is a sustainable, renewable resource, rather than paraffin which is derived from petroleum.
- Biodegradable wax cleans up with soap and water.
- Slower burning than paraffin wax.
- Burn without soot that can end up on your ceiling, walls and furniture.
Burn Time: 50 - 60 hours. Time is approximate.
Size: 9 oz., Height: 3 1/2". Width: 3 1/2". Sizes are approximate.
Made in: Oswego, IL
Lead time: 1 to 3 days
About the Manufacturer
Novelly Yours Candles
>Shop Local Illinois
Brittany Smith founded Novelly Yours Candles in 2015 Oswego, IL, a suburb of Chicago. Her husband Shane joined the team in 2021. All Novelly Yours candles are made with 100% all natural soy wax, a combination of essential oils and fragrance oils designed specifically for candle making, and zinc free cotton wicks. Each candle scent is a unique blend of fragrance oils that Brittany combines in house. The candles are hand poured by Brittany in their shop and a personal touch goes into every one. Great job Brittany and Shane!