Harvest Bakery Soy Candle
These Harvest Bakery Soy Candles are hand poured in Oswego, IL.
This candle has a unique blend of autumn bakery notes with a blend of pumpkin, caramelized pears, candied pecans, clove, cinnamon, and woodsmoke.
Enjoy the sweet and spicy scents of a Harvest Bakery with aromas of pumpkin, caramelized pears, candied pecans, and fall spices like clove and cinnamon on top of a wood fire base! This candle is an amazing and unique blend of autumn bakery notes with a whole lot of spice! Ultra comforting and cozy for the cooling fall days and nights.
Pumpkin, pear, pecan, clove, cinnamon, wood fire.
These premium candles have an amazing realistic scent from natural essential oils.
- 9 oz. of 100% natural Soy Wax.
- Hand poured into a reusable glass tumbler jar with lid.
- 2 cotton wicks.
- Fragrance and essential oil blend.
- 50 - 60 hour burn time.
Contains UV inhibitor to avoid discoloration.
Benefits of Soy Candles:
- Made from soy which is a sustainable, renewable resource, rather than paraffin which is derived from petroleum.
- Biodegradable wax cleans up with soap and water.
- Slower burning than paraffin wax.
- Burn without soot that can end up on your ceiling, walls and furniture.
Burn Time: 50 - 60 hours. Time is approximate.
Size: 9 oz., Height: 3 1/2". Width: 3 1/2". Sizes are approximate.
Made in: Oswego, IL
Lead time: 1 to 3 days
About the Manufacturer
Novelly Yours Candles
>Shop Local Illinois
Brittany Smith founded Novelly Yours Candles in 2015 Oswego, IL, a suburb of Chicago. Her husband Shane joined the team in 2021. All Novelly Yours candles are made with 100% all natural soy wax, a combination of essential oils and fragrance oils designed specifically for candle making, and zinc free cotton wicks. Each candle scent is a unique blend of fragrance oils that Brittany combines in house. The candles are hand poured by Brittany in their shop and a personal touch goes into every one. Great job Brittany and Shane!