The Burlap Bag Soy Candle - I Love Fall
Don't we all love fall?
Scent: I Love Fall. This is an amazing roasted chestnut scent, warmed with spiced berries, clove and nutmeg.
Each candle is in a 9 oz amber glass jar with a black metal lid and a wax weight of 7.2 oz.
They have a 50+ hour burn time and are made from all natural US soy beans.
Hand poured in Austin, Texas in small batches to ensure quality.
Comes in a reusable brown glass jar with a black lid.
- 9 oz. of 100% soy wax made from soy grown in the USA.
- Hand poured into a reusable brown jar with a black lid.
- 50+ hour burn time.
Benefits of Soy Candles:
- Made from soy which is a sustainable, renewable resource, rather than paraffin which is derived from petroleum.
- Biodegradable wax cleans up with soap and water.
- Slower burning than paraffin wax.
- Burn without soot that can end up on your ceiling, walls and furniture.
Since soy wax is a natural material, each candle may have its own look and texture.
Burn time: 50+ hours. Time is approximate.
Size: 9 oz. Height: 3.5". Width: 2.75". Sizes are approximate.
Made in: Austin, TX
Lead time: 1 to 3 days
About the Manufacturer
The Burlap Bag
>Shop Local Texas
The Burlap Bag is a small operation run by Josiah and Lauren Lowe in Austin, Texas. Greta and Fletcher, their six and three year olds, help too by laughing and being cute. They started making candles 8 years ago and have a passion for great scents and crazy names that make everyone laugh. We love featuring this great American family business on LocalWe.