These watercolor pillows are designed by a local artist and made in the maker's Cranbury, NJ studio. The neutral design of these pillows make them the perfect accessory to pretty up any space! May they encourage extra snuggles with those that matter most to you and bring a little extra beauty into your home!
- 100% All-Natural Cotton Fabric
- Made with an invisible zipper closure to easily slip your pillow cover over any insert
- Made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Designs are printed directly into the fabric, therefore there is no textured vinyl that will peel or crack
- Available in 16x16" or 18x18"
Machine washable (cold water, delicate cycle, tumble dry low). The maker recommends spot cleaning when possible for maximum longevity.
The maker recommends using a pillow insert 1" larger than the pillow cover. For example, a 17x17" insert is recommended for a 16x16" cover.
Due to the hand crafted nature of this item, there may be some slight variations from the items pictured.
Made in: Cranbury, NJ
Lead time: 2 - 3 days
About the Manufacturer
>Shop Local New Jersey
Founders Alyssa and Dan strive to celebrate love daily and their goal is that with their products, you too can do just that. They started PCB in 2012 after they got married, in their first little apartment that was a blank space. Now they're a husband and wife duo with a faithful team of loving employees who simply can't wait to creat for you!