Rooftops at Night - Salvaged Art Block
These collectible art blocks are originals in every way. From the whimsical artwork of Michelle Cairlo-Hayes to the salvaged materials used to make them, each one is a delight. They're perfect for dressing up a shelf, a little space on a wall or hung together as part of a larger collection.
- Exquisitely handcrafted with an archival print of original artwork, salvaged wood and salvaged library book paper.
- Hand sealed with multiple layers of non toxic matte sealant.
- No two are alike - the salvaged book paper on your art block makes each one a true original.
- Ready to hang with a keyhole opening in back.
- Finished on all sides with salvaged library book paper so it’s beautiful from every angle.
- Bottom surface is flat so it can stand on a shelf, desk or mantle.
- The back of every block is hand signed by the artist.
Due to the handmade nature of these wonderful works of art, the paper on your block will look similar to the one in the photo but will not be identical. Each one is unique and beautiful.
Size:5” Height: 5”, Width: 3/4”. Sizes are approximate.
Weight: 8 ounces. Weight is approximate.
Made in:Philadelphia, PA
Lead time: 1 - 3 days
About the Manufacturer
>Shop Local Pennsylvalia
Michelle is an award winning artist, creator and storyteller. She creates her artwork in Philadelphia, PA by photographing or illustrating each separate component: a moon, cottage, flowers, or any other inspirations in her imagination. She then weaves the pieces together into a digital collage, combining them into one magical scene. Michelle's work is inspired by the fables, fairy tales and legends where feisty and daring heroines run off for wild adventures. She is a former librarian (hence, all those salvaged books) and she creates every piece of artwork featured on her handmade wares. It's great to bring you Michelle works of art!