Rewined Soy Candle - Cabernet
This Rewined Soy Candle - Cabernet is hand poured in Charleston, SC.
Scent:While sampling this deep red varietal, look for rich aromas of black cherry and currant. Let the background notes of smoke and toast round out this bold red.
These premium natural soy candles are handcrafted from a repurposed wine bottle.
Hand poured in Spokane, WA.
- 11 oz. of 100% Soy Wax made from soy grown in the USA
- 80 hour burn time
- Hand poured into repurposed wine bottle
Benefits of Soy Candles:
- Made from soy which is a sustainable, renewable resource, rather than paraffin which is derived from petroleum.
- Biodegradable wax cleans up with soap and water.
- Slower burning than paraffin wax.
- Burn without soot that can end up on your ceiling, walls and furniture.
Burn Time: 80 hours. Time is approximate.
Size: 11 oz. Height: 4.5". Width: 3.5". Sizes are approximate.
Made in: Charleston, SC
Lead time: 1 to 3 days
About the Manufacturer
>Shop South Carolina
Founder Adam Fetsch began Rewined with a discarded wine bottle and a vision. He handcrafts 100% soy wax candles for the wine enthusiasts with the flavors and aromas of your favorite varietals. Rewined strives every day to turn discarded items into beautifully designed and functional products. Their process is quite simple but their craftsmanship is extraordinary.