Glasses to celebrate the blue rolling waves of the sea.
Sip your wine and dream of calming ocean breezes and the soothing sound of waves. These glasses are perfect for daydreaming of your next beach vacation or to celebrate with girlfriends while your toes wiggle in the warm sand.
Mary Elizabeth finds her happy place creating birds, trees and other works. She hopes you can see a happy version of yourself in her work as well.
- This listing is for a set of 2 glasses
- The glasses are 4.5" tall
- Perfect for water, wine and juice
- Silkscreen printed in the USA
- Dishwasher safe and very durable
- 100% made in the USA
- A signature Mary Elizabeth Arts design
We love this stemless style of wine glasses for many reasons:
- Comfortable to cradle in your hands
- Modern shape and style
- Less likely to be accidentally knocked over
- Fit comfortably in the dishwasher
- Makes great water and juice glasses
Made in: Chapel Hill, NC
Lead time: 3 - 4 Days
About the Manufacturer
Mary Elizabeth Arts
Chapel Hill, NC
>Shop North Carolina
The founder, Mary, creates original art and hand painted glassware on her family farm in Chapel Hill, NC, where they also keep chickens and a small orchard and vegetable garden.
The artist says: "My beautiful studio is surrounded by trees, flowers, birds, fish, mushrooms, leaves and stunning North Carolina skies that keep my creativity flowing. Painting is how I express my joy for life. I hope my work makes you as happy as it makes me create it. My capable husband is my packager and spoils me with his cooking and my two sweet babies keep me in awe of what life continually offers."
Giving Back: Mary enjoys giving back. She has volunteered her talents teaching glass and ceramic painting to artists in Haiti, as therapeutic outlets...