A handmade, unique, reversible, Sterling Silver wire, sculpted, coiled necklace formed and molded entirely by hand. No tools were used except for the closing of the end loops that are connected to the chain and the hammered pattern on the drop which holds the Gemstone.
Each necklace will be unique and a tiny bit different.
- Unique, wire sculpted design
- Sturdy 18 gauge sterling silver wire
- Sterling Silver flat cable chain
- Sterling Silver lobster clasp closure
- Genuine 3/4 x 1/2 inch Howlite Turquoise Gemstone drop
- Adjustable length 18 - 20 inches
- Handmade in Montana
Made in: Missoula, MT
Lead time: 3 to 4 days
About the Manufacturer
Lexi Butler Designs
>Shop Local Montana
Lexi Butler Designs is an Artisan jewelry maker in the Rocky Mountains. Founder Lexi grew up around her father's jewelry business where she worked for many years as a goldsmith and jewelry designer. She struck out on her own after her youngest was off to first grade. Today, Lexi makes a full line of stylish, limited-quantity, Artisan and Boho jewelry out of quality materials for every occasion.