These gorgeous, handmade, mid-size earrings have hammered Copper cross charms. The earrings feature 4mm Turquoise Jasper beads, wire wrapped with 24 gauge Sterling Silver wire. The cross charms dangle from Sterling Silver ear wires.
- Handcrafted hammered Copper cross charms
- Sterling silver wrapping wire and fishhook ear wires
- 2 Turquoise Jasper beads are 4mm round
- Width of cross is 3/4 inch
- Length of earrings 1 1/2 inches
- Handmade in Montana
Made in: Missoula, MT
Lead time: 3 to 4 days
About the Manufacturer
Lexi Butler Designs
>Shop Local Montana
Lexi Butler Designs is an Artisan jewelry maker in the Rocky Mountains. Founder Lexi grew up around her father's jewelry business where she worked for many years as a goldsmith and jewelry designer. She struck out on her own after her youngest was off to first grade. Today, Lexi makes a full line of stylish, limited-quantity, Artisan and Boho jewelry out of quality materials for every occasion.