A collection of Goldfinches happily perched on delicate tree branches. They look fabulous with any beverage and are great for water, wine and juice.
Mary Elizabeth finds her happy place creating birds, trees and other works. She hopes you can see a happy version of yourself in her work as well.
- This listing is for a set of 2 glasses
- The glasses are 4.5" tall
- Perfect for water, wine and juice
- Silkscreen printed in the USA
- Dishwasher safe and very durable
- 100% made in the USA
We love this stemless style of wine glasses for many reasons:
- Comfortable to cradle in your hands
- Modern shape and style
- Less likely to be accidentally knocked over
- Fit comfortably in the dishwasher
- Makes great water and juice glasses
Made in: Chapel Hill, NC
Lead time: 3 - 4 Days
About the Manufacturer
Mary Elizabeth Arts
Chapel Hill, NC
>Shop Local North Carolina
The founder, Mary, creates original art and hand painted glassware on her family farm in Chapel Hill, NC, where they also keep chickens and a small orchard and vegetable garden.
The artist says: "My beautiful studio is surrounded by trees, flowers, birds, fish, mushrooms, leaves and stunning North Carolina skies that keep my creativity flowing. Painting is how I express my joy for life. I hope my work makes you as happy as it makes me create it. My capable husband is my packager and spoils me with his cooking and my two sweet babies keep me in awe of what life continually offers."
Giving Back: Mary enjoys giving back. She has volunteered her talents teaching glass and ceramic painting to artists in Haiti, as...