Lovely Gold Maidenhair Ferns. Striking glasses perfect for the gardener in your life or for anyone who loves wine and nature. The design is made with reflective metallic gold that is both vibrant and delicate.
Mary Elizabeth finds her happy place creating birds, trees and other works. She hopes you can see a happy version of yourself in her work as well.
- This listing is for a set of 2 glasses
- Perfect for water, wine and juice
- Silkscreen printed
- The glasses are 4.5" tall
- Completely original and one of a kind
- Dishwasher safe on the top rack
- 100% made in the USA
We love this stemless style of wine glasses for many reasons:
- Stemless glasses are comfortable to cradle in your hands
- Modern in style and less likely to be accidentally knocked over
- Fit comfortably on the top rack of the dishwasher
- Stemless style also makes great water and juice glasses
Made in: Chapel Hill, NC
Lead time: 3 - 4 Days
About the Manufacturer
Check out our Blog Post: "Cheers to the Women Who Turn Talent into Business"
Mary Elizabeth Arts
Chapel Hill, NC
>Shop Local North Carolina
The artist, Mary, creates original art and hand-painted glassware on her family farm in Chapel Hill, NC, where they also keep chickens and a small orchard and vegetable garden.
Mary says: "My beautiful studio is surrounded by trees, flowers, birds, fish, mushrooms, leaves and stunning North Carolina skies that keep my creativity flowing. Painting is how I express my joy for life. I hope my work makes you as happy as it makes me create it. My capable husband is my packager and spoils me with his cooking and my two sweet babies keep me in awe of what life continually...