The chic, farmhouse-style lumbar pillows are designed and made in Cranbury, NJ. The neutral design of the pillow make them the perfect accessory to cozy up any space and the modern calligraphy adds an elegant touch!
- One of a kind designs featuring the calligraphy of designer, Alyssa Thiel
- Two fabric color options available: white and natural/off-white
- 100% All-Natural Cotton Fabric
- The dimensions of this pillow are 12x24"
- Made with an invisible zipper closure to easily slip your pillow cover over any insert
- Machine washable (Cold water, Delicate cycle – Tumble dry low), however, recommended spot-cleaning when possible for maximum longevity.
- All products are made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Designs are printed directly into the fabric, therefore there is no textured vinyl that will peel or crack
- Pillows are handcrafted therefore there may be some slight variations
By purchasing this pillow, you make the decision to support fair trade artisans.
Made in: Cranbury, NJ
Lead time: 2 - 3 days
About the Manufacturer
>Shop Local New Jersey
Founders Alyssa and Dan strive to celebrate love daily and their goal is that with their products, you too can do just that. They started PCB in 2012 after they got married, in their first little apartment that was a blank space. Now they're a husband and wife duo with a faithful team of loving employees who simply can't wait to creat for you!