These handmade pillows are designed by a local NJ artist and handmade in Cranbury, NJ. The neutral design makes them the perfect accessory to cozy up any space. We hope that they encourage extra snuggles with those that matter most.
- One of a kind design featuring a local NJ artist
- Two fabric color options available: white and natural/off-white
- Made with an invisible zipper closure to easily slip your pillow cover over any insert
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry, low iron as needed
- Available in 16 in x16 in or 18 in x 18 in
- We recommend using a pillow insert 1 in larger than the pillow cover. For example, a 17 in x 17 in insert is recommended for a 16 in x 16 in cover
- Designs are printed directly into the fabric, so there is no textured vinyl that will peel or crack
- Pillows are handcrafted so there may be some slight variations
By purchasing this pillow, you make the decision to support fair trade Artisans.
Made in: Cranbury, NJ
Lead time: 2 - 3 days
About the Manufacturer
>Shop Local New Jersey
Founders Alyssa and Dan strive to celebrate love daily and their goal is that with their products, you too can do just that. They started PCB in 2012 after they got married, in their first little apartment that was a blank space. Now they're a husband and wife duo with a faithful team of loving employees who simply can't wait to creat for you!