Combining eco-friendly acetate Clubmaster styled frames with all-natural dark walnut wood temples, these Hybrid Clubmaster sunglasses are the perfect blend of classic and modern design. The unique grain patterns of locally sourced dark walnut wood ensure that no two pairs are alike, making it easy for you to show off your signature style.
Sick of shades that break and bend season to season? So are we. These wooden sunglasses feature superior strength and double reinforced stainless steel spring hinges. These shades are built to last.
Polarized CR39 lenses - the toughest lenses around.
Super durable, super flexible and super comfortable design.
- Frames made from eco-friendly 100% real locally sourced wood for a comfortable fit and light weight
- Polarized CR39 Lenses offer 100% unrivaled clarity, UV protection and superior scratch resistance
- Double reinforced Stainless Steel spring hinges ensure maximum durability
- Cylindrical Bamboo carrying case and microfiber travel pouch for sustainable style
- Comes with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner
Lead time: 1 to 3 days
Made in: Hidden Springs, ID
About the Manufacturer
Hidden Springs, ID
>Shop Local Idaho
WUDN prides itself on being a small business dedicated to locality and sustainability.
Natural, Simple and Sustainable - that’s what the WUDN team had in mind when they opened their wood shop. Located in the beautiful foothills of Boise, Idaho. The traditional spirit of the Pacific Northwest inspires all WUDN products. In a society where everything is over designed, their handcrafted wood products are a return to natural simplicity. Using timeless methods, high-quality design and eco-friendly materials, they handcraft every piece.
They purchase sustainable wood products and wood veneer only from FSC certified suppliers. The Forest Stewardship Council promotes environmentally sound, socially beneficial and economically prosperous management of the world's forests.
Giving back: WUDN plants a...