Display functional art in your home. This modern and minimalist Copper Coffee Pour Over offers an aesthetically clean way to bring coffee into your kitchen. Its beautiful design allows you to display it even when not brewing coffee.
Each drip coffee system is built from hand polished copper and finished with several coats of clear waterproofing finish.
Coffee pour overs accentuate the intricate flavors of your coffee when compared to other brewing methods. They are great for Artisan and single origin coffees, since they help the flavors and aromas come through.
1. Bring 20 oz of water to a boil.
2. Grind 3 tablespoons of coffee to the consistency of sea salt.
3. Place a filter into the dripper.
4. Add the ground coffee to the filter.
5. Pour the hot water through the coffee and filter in 4 stages taking about 15 seconds each, slowly beginning at the outer rim making sure to saturate all of the grinds. Allow each pour to filter down into the cup for about 20 seconds.
Experiment with different pour techniques until you find what works best for your grinds and your palate.
Size: (Approximate) Length: 4 inches, Height: 8 inches, Width: 5 inches
Made in: Portland, OR
Lead time: 5 - 7 days
About the Manufacturer
The Iron Roots Designs
>Shop Local Oregon
The Iron Roots Designs' mission is to unlock the beauty of creation through their uniquely beautiful items that are so bold they change the entire atmosphere of a room. Founder and Designer Phillip Stone accomplishes this by seeking innovation and creativity in every design. He is proud of each item they build and hopes that you will become proud to own it.