Each Black Cherry scented candle is hand poured using a clean burning proprietary vegetable wax blend.
Fragrance: The finest tree ripened sweet Black Cherries, along with a pinch of Madagascar Vanilla to give it warmth and depth.
Benefits of Vegetable Wax:
- A naturally derived, renewable resource
- (Paraffin wax is derived from petroleum)
- Biodegradable and cleans up with soap and water
- Burns slower and longer than Paraffin
- No smoke or soot to stain your ceiling and walls
- Each candle is hand poured in small batches in Baxter Manor's Los Angeles studio
- Wax is sourced from local farmers in the United States
- Highest quality essential and fragrance oils
- Every luxurious ingredient is free of Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates
- No animal testing
- Approximate burn times:
- 85 - 90 hours (11oz glass)
- 60 - 65 hours (8oz glass)
- 55 - 60 hours (8oz tin)
- 25 - 30 hours (4oz tin)
- Glass container is an oval hexagon shape with a silver twist top
- Containers can be reused
4oz Tin: 1.75” H x 2.5” W
8oz Tin: 2” H x 3.1” W
8oz Glass Container: 3.75" H x 3" W x 2.75" D
11oz Glass Container: 4.5" H x 3.5" W x 2.75" D
Made in: Los Angeles, CA
Lead time: 1 - 2 days
About the Manufacturer
Los Angeles, CA
>Shop Local California
Baxter Manor's Founder is a small-town boy who grew up in Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania (population 3,583 and right near LocalWe).
20 years ago their candle making started as a hobby, making the best candles, free of all the bad stuff found in mass-market products, for friends and family. And even though they sell more candles in a week now than they did in their first year, one thing is the same...their Founder still makes every single one himself.
"Baxter" was a rescue dog who passed away in July 2017 at the age of 17. He loved life and so they decided to honor him with one goal for his brand...to create and offer exquisite products that carried his spirit... of things that make us feel good and do good.