Wood Wick Soy Candle - Cranbury Noel
This Wood Wick Soy Candle - Cranbury Noel is hand poured in the Pacific North West.
Scent:Orange Peel, Apple, Cranberry, Cinnamon, Sugar, Clove, Wood.
These wood wick, triple scented, 100% soy wax candles are hand poured in Spokane, WA. The maker uses real ingredients, including Fragrance Oils infused with essential oils, 100% American grown Soy Wax, and untreated Cedar Wood wicks.
Hand poured in Spokane, WA.
These premium candles have an amazing realistic scent from natural essential oils.
- 10 oz. of 100% Soy Wax made from soy grown in the USA.
- Hand poured into a reusable rustic vintage container.
- Untreated Cedar Wood wick.
- Fragrance and essential oil blend.
- 50 - 60 hour burn time.
- Dye and Phthalate free.
Benefits of Soy Candles:
- Made from soy which is a sustainable, renewable resource, rather than paraffin which is derived from petroleum.
- Biodegradable wax cleans up with soap and water.
- Slower burning than paraffin wax.
- Burn without soot that can end up on your ceiling, walls and furniture.
Burn Time: 50 - 60 hours. Time is approximate.
Size: 10 oz. Height: 3.25". Width: 3.25". Sizes are approximate.
Made in: Spokane, WA
Lead time: 1 to 3 days
About the Manufacturer
>Shop Local Washington
Anchored Northwest began as a husband and wife team and is now a team of 7, hand pouring candles in Spokane, WA. Their mission is to create candles that are as eco friendly, aesthetically pleasing and affordable as possible. Their triple scented, wood wick candles are made with an untreated Cedar Wood wick and 100% soy wax that are sustainably sourced in the USA. All of their scents are a fragrance and essential oil blend and always Phthalate free.