Rewined Soy Candle - Pinot Noir
This Rewined Soy Candle - Pinot Noir is hand poured in Charleston, SC.
Scent:This earthy, complex wine mimics the ground that produces it. Fresh fig and cranberry, rooted by the rustic aromas of leather and violet, finishing with hints of musky earth tones.
These premium natural soy candles are handcrafted from a repurposed wine bottle.
Hand poured in Spokane, WA.
- 11 oz. of 100% Soy Wax made from soy grown in the USA
- 80 hour burn time
- Hand poured into repurposed wine bottle
Benefits of Soy Candles:
- Made from soy which is a sustainable, renewable resource, rather than paraffin which is derived from petroleum.
- Biodegradable wax cleans up with soap and water.
- Slower burning than paraffin wax.
- Burn without soot that can end up on your ceiling, walls and furniture.
Burn Time: 80 hours. Time is approximate.
Size: 11 oz. Height: 4.5". Width: 3.5". Sizes are approximate.
Made in: Charleston, SC
Lead time: 1 to 3 days
About the Manufacturer
>Shop South Carolina
Founder Adam Fetsch began Rewined with a discarded wine bottle and a vision. He handcrafts 100% soy wax candles for the wine enthusiasts with the flavors and aromas of your favorite varietals. Rewined strives every day to turn discarded items into beautifully designed and functional products. Their process is quite simple but their craftsmanship is extraordinary.