Gorgeous handcrafted hammer forged Copper heart frame is made out of sturdy Copper wire and hangs from a Leather heart necklace. Small Turquoise Jasper, Silver, and Crystal beads are wire wrapped on the heart frame with Sterling Silver wire. Adjustable necklace length from 18-20 inches.
- Sturdy 14 gauge solid Copper wire
- The width of the heart is about 2 inches
- The length of the pendant is about 1 3/4 inches
- 4mm Sterling Silver beads
- 4 mm Turquoise Jasper Gemstone beads
- 4 Aqua Swarovski Crystal round beads
- Sterling Silver wrapping wire
- 18 inches 3 black Leather cord
- Handmade Sterling Silver spiral endcaps
- 2 inches Sterling Silver chain extension
- Necklace length is 18-20 inches
Made in: Missoula, MT
Lead time: 3 to 4 days
About the Manufacturer
Check out our Blog Post: "Cheers to the Women Who Turn Talent into Business"
Lexi Butler Designs
>Shop Local Montana
Lexi Butler is an Artisan jewelry maker in the scenic Rocky Mountains. She grew up around her father's jewelry business where she worked for many years as a goldsmith and jewelry designer. Lexi struck out on her own after her youngest was off to first grade. Today, Lexi makes a full line of stylish, limited-quantity, Artisan and Handmade Boho Jewelry out of quality materials for every occasion.