This handmade tea towel is designed by a local NJ artist and made in Cranbury, NJ. It's the perfect, pretty, accessory for any kitchen!
- One of a kind design featuring a local NJ artist
- Two towel color options available: white and natural/off white
- High quality and 100% Organic Cotton fabric
- Measures 28 in long and 20 in wide, imprint area is about 6 inches
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low - towels get softer with every wash!
- This towel was made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Tea towels are handmade therefore there may be some slight variations
By purchasing this towel, you make the decision to support fair trade Artisans.
Made in: Cranbury, NJ
Lead time: 2 - 3 days
About the Manufacturer
>Shop New Jersey
Founders Alyssa and Dan strive to celebrate love daily and their goal is that with their products, you too can do just that. They started PCB in 2012 after they got married, in their first little apartment that was a blank space. Now they're a husband and wife duo with a faithful team of loving employees who simply can't wait to creat for you!