This handsome, handmade, 10 gauge Copper wire cross pendant features wire-wrapped Sterling Silver wire soldered to the crossbars for a unique look.
Each cross is different as illustrated in the individual pictures.
- Unique Copper wire Cross Necklace design
- 10 gauge solid Copper wire
- Sterling Silver wire wrap and solder
- 3 mm black braided leather necklace
- Copper swivel end caps and 1/2-inch lobster clasp
- 4 inch Copper Rolo extension chain
- Size of cross is 2 1/2 x 2 inches
- Adjustable necklace length of 20 - 24 inches
- Handmade in Montana
Made in: Missoula, MT
Lead time: 3 to 4 days
About the Manufacturer
Check out our Blog Post: "Cheers to the Women Who Turn Talent into Business"
Check out our Blog Post: "Boho Chic Jewelry will Make Her Go "Oh" for Your Gorgeous Gift"
Lexi Butler Designs
>Shop Local Montana
Lexi Butler is an Artisan jewelry maker in the scenic Rocky Mountains. She grew up around her father's jewelry business where she worked for many years as a goldsmith and jewelry designer. Lexi struck out on her own after her youngest was off to first grade. Today, Lexi makes a full line of stylish, limited-quantity, Artisan and Handmade Boho Jewelry out of quality materials for every occasion.