Stand out in the crowd with these handmade, unique, light reflective, solid copper swirl earrings. Each earring features a super sparkly flat Swarovski Crystal AB on sterling silver earring wires.
AB stands for Aurora Boreale. A special coating that is applied to the surface of a glass stone or bead to produces a very light rainbow effect that leans toward a pale yellow tone, but also shimmers in pink and blue.
- Unique reflective pattern copper wire swirl design
- 18-gauge soild copper wire
- Super sparkly 6mm flat Swarovski Crystal AB
- Sterling silver fishhook spiral ear wires
- The total length of the earrings 1 1/2 inches
- The width of the earrings is about 3 /4 inch
- The earrings reflect in any light
- Handmade in Montana
Made in: Missoula, MT
Lead time: 3 to 4 days
About the Manufacturer
Check out our Blog Post: "Cheers to the Women Who Turn Talent into Business"
Check out our Blog Post: "Boho Chic Jewelry will Make Her Go "Oh" for Your Gorgeous Gift"
Lexi Butler Designs
>Shop Local Montana
Lexi Butler is an Artisan jewelry maker in the scenic Rocky Mountains. She grew up around her father's jewelry business where she worked for many years as a goldsmith and jewelry designer. Lexi struck out on her own after her youngest was off to first grade. Today, Lexi makes a full line of stylish, limited-quantity, Artisan and Handmade Boho Jewelry out of quality materials for every occasion.